Thursday 3 June 2010

nail varnish babyyy!


So, yeah, i've been spending again *yaawn* but, it's nail varnishes. :)
So, i found these little beasties in boots, i thought for their price i might as well give 'em a shot, i found the brushes were abit difficult to use like stiff, so it would like flick at the end of each stroke, but other than that they are great, there really isn't anything else wrong with them for their price too, i have Pink Grapefruit on at the moment, it is the colour it looks like in the bottle, sometimes you can get them and they will be like 10 shades darker than the real colour :)

the colours are really pretty, some of them i just wouldn't give thoughts about buying hahaa, but as you will see i have stuck to my pinks, these colours really are very pretty, that is my honest opinion.


In the picture, fairy cake looks pretty much white, my professional photography skills ;) but it's a really pastel, candy pink-
you need at least two coats of nail varnish, so the colour stands out.
They are all £2.99, good stuff. :)


*whoooaa, i have just noticed Barry M nail paints are cheaper by 4 pence, go and buy some! :)



11 comments:

  1. I have quite a few of Boots 17 polishes and love them! I was so tempted to buy the fairy cake one yesterday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaah, you should've bought it, it's a lovely colour, theyall are really. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good price, I would stock up too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Baked Cherry and Pink Grapefruit--Out of them I'd have to say Baked Cherry is my favourite, mainly just because I like darker colours on my nails :) Although I'm having trouble not falling in love with the seasons pastel shades! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, i need some good bright colours for the up and coming summer, i'm getting bored of my dark blue, as much as i love it ;D
    i might have to check these out.
    cute blog (:
    lovelove
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. heey guys, all these colours are really pretty, i like pink grapefruit best, it is better on.;) same with me, i wasn;ttoo sure on the pastel colours but i though £2.99! i might as well give them ago :D thank you all so much!
    iloveyouu all!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many memories...fresh air...your bog smells like fairy cake...I adore it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ookay, haa thank you very much. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey hun, i'm having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty that nail varnish!!I have the Pink Grapefruit one!=)

    Following you now, you have a lovely blog!Hope that you follow me too!

    Love,

    Paula.


    http://lamodaesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect shades for summer. love it! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete