Sunday 30 May 2010

40 Questions Tag

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice- I also like to use a wipe if i'm doing my make up after school

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have dry skin.

-What is your current facial wash?
Simple- Facial Wipes and also Simple- Eye Makeup Remover - it's amazingly gentle on skin, but removes any surface oil, and all my make up.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, Although i don't have a routine, i simply do it when i feel the need.

-What brand do you use?
I use a Clean & Clear scrub- it really does the job.

-What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment I am using the Clinique, although i am almost finished and need a new one.

-Do you have freckles?
Yes - I love/hate them.

-Do you use eye cream?
No, i don't, maybe i should start?

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, i never have, and hopefully never will, i tend to get the odd dry patches though..

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Well, i change my foundations, not all the time but when i feel the need for a change, at the moment i am using Natural Collection - Colour Foundation, only £1.99!! It's pretty good for its price too, doesn't make me break out, and good for my dry skin, very light weight on my skin.

-How about concealer?
To be honest i don't use one, if anything i use my foundation as i don't really suffer from dark under-circles..

-Do you know your undertone color?
I would say I am neutralish peachy tone.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them, i like the natural ones most. (:

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
No - but now i do.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I like Rimmel London's Sexy Curve, it really gives your lashes a 'full' look- which i like.

-Sephora or MAC?
I don't have a Sephora here, so it'll have to be MAC.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fingers! And a few brushes.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No, i don't really wear eye shadow much.

-For the face?
Not at the moment.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I don't use eye shadows.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use pencil mainly.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, i'm abit good now you see. ;)

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Hmm, i guess i like the intese colour, but they are a bit messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I occasionally use Bare Minerals, It's nice, but i just like the feeling of a liquid more.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I would pick MAC's - Hue, it's so easy to wear. :)

-How about lipgloss?
I'm not a big gloss fan, but I do love Nars - Turkish Delight.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC's Gingerly, even though I'm a blonde.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Noo.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! I like a lot of brands such as Barry M, Gosh, Loreal, Revlon, so many..

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope. ):

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes I would love to, although I don't think I ever will.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
If I am in a rush then yes.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Girls with orange cheeks, milky pale foreheads, and concealed lips.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
In lipsticks, yes, but if i used eye shadow i would probably stick to browns..

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Sienna Miller, her smokey eye's are perfection.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Eyeliner - it brings out eyes so much.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could, i have, but i tend to put on a bit of Mascara.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look okay. But I look better with makeup. (:

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Overall I would say MAC, It does a lot of good products, and isn't too expensive.

-What do you think of Makeup?
It's a fun habit, and I loove the process of applying it.
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment