Monday 31 May 2010

currently loving..


A few things of the bits and bobs I'm loving at the moment..





- Sainsbury's Hygienic Hand Gel
just utterly amazing, smells great really soothing for even sensitive hands. £1.02 - 100ml

- Vaseline, Rose and Almond Oil
well, vaseline is just great, all its products are, the smell reminds me of like red wine..? maybe it's just me, but it's good. £1.44 - 20g

- Natural Collection, Colour Foundation (Liquid)
this is really good stuff, it goes on my skin really lightly, i have dry skin and it really helps that too, it is a Boots brand, so i doubt you can buy it in America, sorry guys. :/ £1.99 (all their products are £1.99) 40ml

- No 7 Essential Moisture, Day Cream
this is honestly amazing stuff, it really works, as i said before i suffer from dry skin, not all the time just sometimes, i slap some of this on in the morning before i do my make up. i also have the night cream which you obviously put on at night, i will probably use this for about 3-4 days morning and night and my dry patches on my face will have gone! Smiles all around! Day Cream is £8.50 - 50ml and Night Cream is £9.50 - 50ml.

- Natural Collection Blusher
the one in the picture is called sweet cheeks, i believe it is the lightest one.. this is amazing, really soft on my cheeks, but never as good as my MAC - gingerly. £1.99 5g

- Natural Collection Pressed Powder
this is the colour warm, they all look really light in the shop/packaging but if you get the foundation too, it works better, but i have used it with my Rimmel London foundation and it was still great. there is also a loose powder, comment and tell me what it is like if you have used it. (: £1.99 10g

- The Sun
who doesn't? i love it, i especially love the feeling of having a lovely golden tan without having to fake it. :D i do love fake tan though. comment and give me some great fake tans that are at reasonable prices too.
♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment